Fleetwood and Niels RV has terrible service
I bought a 2008 33' Fleetwood RV and have had nothing but problems with it.Niels RV in North Hills, CA had the RV for repair over 3 months the 1st 12 months I owned it.
That wasted time on my warranty. Niels puts the customer in the middle of Fleetwood and them while they bicker about replacement or fixing the issue. Now that the warranty has expired they are price gouging to fix some of the same things they didn't fix correctly the first time when it was under warranty. RV's are usually a 1 time purchase for most people and that is why they don't care about repeat business.
I am trying to warn potential buyers not to purchase a Fleetwood RV or do business with Niels. They treat you like a king when you are in the market but as soon as the sale is complete they don't want to work with you.
What happened to American pride of workmanship and craftmanship.No wonder all of our jobs are going offshore.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This "company" Apartamentos Amoblados Julian based in Medellin, Colombia, is a complete scam. They are unlicensed and in violation of local tourism laws. If they are caught while you..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "i had been in contact with santander several month doind that time i fax the copy of my finance situation with va so that they would know that i was..."
- "I sold a Samurai windshield with frame on Ebay...shipped through UPS...the buyer sends picture of broken windshield...was not broken before sending...UPS denied any responsibility by telling me the item was..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "The WORST company I have ever purchased from. Costs on the upwards of $200 after the trial which they DO NOT disclose prior to purchase. Terrible customer service...."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."