Fleetwood and Niels RV has terrible service
I bought a 2008 33' Fleetwood RV and have had nothing but problems with it.Niels RV in North Hills, CA had the RV for repair over 3 months the 1st 12 months I owned it.
That wasted time on my warranty. Niels puts the customer in the middle of Fleetwood and them while they bicker about replacement or fixing the issue. Now that the warranty has expired they are price gouging to fix some of the same things they didn't fix correctly the first time when it was under warranty. RV's are usually a 1 time purchase for most people and that is why they don't care about repeat business.
I am trying to warn potential buyers not to purchase a Fleetwood RV or do business with Niels. They treat you like a king when you are in the market but as soon as the sale is complete they don't want to work with you.
What happened to American pride of workmanship and craftmanship.No wonder all of our jobs are going offshore.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Watch out! I was alone at the Shanghai zoo just 2 days before i was supposed to return to the US. 2 girls approached me and started chatting with me..."
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "I went to a CVS yesterday 06Aug15 to buy some makeup because I forgot my makeup at work and I was traveling. I purchased the attached items and only used..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."