Fleetwood and Niels RV has terrible service
I bought a 2008 33' Fleetwood RV and have had nothing but problems with it.Niels RV in North Hills, CA had the RV for repair over 3 months the 1st 12 months I owned it.
That wasted time on my warranty. Niels puts the customer in the middle of Fleetwood and them while they bicker about replacement or fixing the issue. Now that the warranty has expired they are price gouging to fix some of the same things they didn't fix correctly the first time when it was under warranty. RV's are usually a 1 time purchase for most people and that is why they don't care about repeat business.
I am trying to warn potential buyers not to purchase a Fleetwood RV or do business with Niels. They treat you like a king when you are in the market but as soon as the sale is complete they don't want to work with you.
What happened to American pride of workmanship and craftmanship.No wonder all of our jobs are going offshore.c093bc3
You may also like
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "Is that a fabric lack or error on my Honda Mobilio RS (Year 2014) since it's unsteady since new buy on July 2014. My Honda Mobilio was felt unstaeady at..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."