Fleetwood and Niels RV has terrible service
I bought a 2008 33' Fleetwood RV and have had nothing but problems with it.Niels RV in North Hills, CA had the RV for repair over 3 months the 1st 12 months I owned it.
That wasted time on my warranty. Niels puts the customer in the middle of Fleetwood and them while they bicker about replacement or fixing the issue. Now that the warranty has expired they are price gouging to fix some of the same things they didn't fix correctly the first time when it was under warranty. RV's are usually a 1 time purchase for most people and that is why they don't care about repeat business.
I am trying to warn potential buyers not to purchase a Fleetwood RV or do business with Niels. They treat you like a king when you are in the market but as soon as the sale is complete they don't want to work with you.
What happened to American pride of workmanship and craftmanship.No wonder all of our jobs are going offshore.10789997 review #158315
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "WildernessPlaceLodge furnishes cheap hooks for King salmon. We lost soooooo many because the BIG Kings straightened the hooks or pulled the hooks off the lure. OFF THE LURE..."
- "Viator doesn't run the tours themselves. We got to the Barcelona office of the local tour operator. They told us that they forgot about the "confirmed" tour that my whole..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."